RSS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A relaxing day

2day is the first day i start my holiday, my frend and I plan went for Midvalley to enjoy our holiday...After 2day my frend all need 2 back hometown dy....i also wanna go back 2 my hometown dy to find my frend n go enjoy wif us...haha.....

Around eleven smtg we went out dy, when arrive there we all very hungry, then we go find some delicios food, after discussing we decided go to eat SUSHI KING. I never eat sushi before, this is a first time i eat sushi, vry expecting....

After eating we went watch movie called X-man wif The origine of Woveline... Tis movie i strongly support, because really very nice.... Who haven't see faster go see.... After watching, then we went for window shopping...around 7++ then we back home dy....2day i felt vry relax cause i no need scare have exam waiting me alredy~~~haha~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment